|Built-in clock||there is|
|Programming by day of the week||there is|
|Cleaning area limiter||virtual wall|
|Modes of cleaning||local cleaning|
|Battery||capacity 2200 mAh|
|Battery life||120 min|
|Side brush||there is|
|Display||there is, backlit|
|Remote control||there is|
|Cleaning||dry / wet|
|Suction power||55 W|
|Dust collector||cyclone filter, with a capacity of 0.40 l|
|Functions and features||UV disinfecting lamp|
|Vacuum cleaner dimensions (WxDxH)||33x33x8.7 cm|
|Additional Information||2 driving speeds|
Reviews of the robot vacuum cleaner Xrobot 5005
- - Collects a lot of dust and debris, even with frequent cleaning
- -In principle, able to travel throughout the apartment.
- -If not confused in the wires and does not hang on the obstacles, it always returns to the base
- -Ability to steer the robot from the console to quickly get out of a specific location or help move to another part of the apartment
- Coils hair
- Tangled in wires
- Sometimes hangs on some obstacles.
- Periodically, the debt tupit in one of the rooms
- Not very convenient time start programming
- Inconvenient type of battery for a virtual wall
Presented recently, so there is no large statistics yet. It collects a lot of garbage and dust, even with frequent starts. There is only one linoleum in the whole apartment - there is only one rug near the entrance door, it certainly doesn’t clean it up completely (cat's hair even with hands and brushes is not easy to tear out of it), but visually it becomes cleaner anyway.
I was wondering how he returned to the base after all. It turned out that the algorithm is as follows: when the battery charge comes to an end, the robot cuts, spins on the spot and if the base is not visible, then it finds the right wall in the direction of the movement and starts poking along along it periodically poking into it. It will travel 10 cm, poke into the wall, drive another 10 cm, and so on until it finds a way out of the room, and does not fall within the limits of visibility of the base. Therefore, the base should be set so that the path of movement along the right wall is minimal from all rooms.
In my opinion, the main drawback is that it winds various threads and hair on the axis of the brushes and on the swivel wheel. In the house there is a cat with a sufficiently long hair (5-6 cm), even after a one-time cleaning, the brushes and the wheel are well clogged. In order to remove the hairs wound in a dense roller from the axes of the brushes, it is necessary to use a sharp knife.
We have to remove all the wires from the floor and some items on which it can hang (we hang on the guitar stand :)), and also close the rooms with high thresholds (if it goes down to the bathroom it cannot get back, the threshold is about 2.5-3 cm )
He perceives the curtains behind the wall, so in order to get out between the wall and the curtain, the curtains have to be opened.
The apartment is two-room, sometimes it spends a lot of time on one room without leaving the other.
Knocking on narrow obstacles, such as the legs of tables and chairs, often moves a cat's bowl of water while shedding water.
I have not tried a virtual wall yet, mainly because of the inconvenient type of batteries.
Anonim 2014-01-15 Evaluation 4
- Hardworking; Cleans well; The noise level is low; No wires (between the source and the device); Compact; Convenient remote control; Cute in appearance (good design).
- Virtual wall is battery operated only; He does not know how to clean himself; Pass garbage and dust in the corners (between the floor and the vertical wall); Clings wires; The animal's hair sticks to the body (we have a dog).
During the first testing of the product, the whole family was watching the process - it was interesting. :)
During the observation of the process and the result of the operation of the vacuum cleaner, it was revealed that it runs quite chaotically, but almost all parts of the floor surface pass;
cleans well, but with the corners of this model it is difficult - with a carpet (near the vertical walls) with a regular vacuum cleaner you can remove it only if you remove the brush;
wires have to be hidden from the miracle of technology, otherwise it can hook on (on the other hand, it is logical - these laces do not look very aesthetically pleasing in a chaotic position);
for a virtual wall unit it would be very nice to provide batteries (charge through a separate adapter or through a charging station (in this case, you can provide a lock for a vacuum cleaner - while the virtual wall batteries are charged, the vacuum cleaner does not go anywhere) - this is more an idea for the device manufacturer) ;
hair is wound on a brush and on a shaft - often you have to use a knife for removal;
Another idea for developers: when returning the vacuum cleaner to the base, remove the container (automated systems) - dump it into a container (larger) at the base where all the garbage is pressed. - will be relevant for very large and highly polluted rooms.
Overall, we are very pleased with the acquisition.
Tyavkin Evgeny, 2014-01-29 Evaluation 4
- the house is clean !!! nothing else matters!!!
- 1 part:
- Vacuum cleaner acquired on November 25, so that the experience of using less than a month, but every day! Before the first operation, I carried out a general cleaning in the apartment, in the evening I started the vacuum cleaner in test mode. From the room went into the corridor, literally at 7-10min. and came back, did not go further, than I was very upset. Thought defective. The next day I read on the Internet that for the first time, it should be carried out throughout the apartment, controlling from the console, so to speak, to acquaint with the space. Rides randomly, may miss the garbage, but will definitely return for him. After the gene. Harvest, I was very surprised when I shook two containers out of it, one with rubbish and the other with dust. Conclusion: cleaned very faithfully !!! The first week I cleaned it every day, then I realized that the containers can be shaken out every 2-3 days. We have a bath day once a week, I completely disassemble it, clean it and mine, but this is my fad, I don’t like dirty equipment. We have a cat, quite active, therefore dust and wool are constant companions of our apartment, dust rushes for a cat, then vice versa, cat for dust))) with the advent of Kuzi in the apartment it became much cleaner, the dust disappeared even from the shelves !!! The doormat has always been in wool, as it is our cat's favorite place, but Kuzya even copes with the mat! Looks like new!
- I am not observing yet, except for one moment that I described in the comments.
But he didn’t make friends with a cat bowl, or rather not with a bowl, but with a tray on which the bowl stands, it is very low, literally 1 cm from the floor and Kuzma doesn’t see it; the cat also didn’t find a common language, Kuzma doesn’t care))) and the cat is afraid of him, but I’m even glad how you look at the videos on the Internet, like koshaks riding on a vacuum cleaner, they think so, thank God that my fear)) At the top of the vacuum cleaner, the touch buttons and the cat would turn it off with its paws all the time))) The hair is very good nama yvayutsya all the brush, but this is a disaster !!! ALL vacuum cleaners. Scrubbing is also very easy, as the brushes are removable! There is one problem, until I figured it out. Periodically, not every day, it stops and turns off completely (the display goes out), approximately in 15-20 minutes. work, and stops in places where there are no obstacles, can stop in the middle of the room and turn off. I don’t understand yet what he doesn’t like and why it happens, but it’s very unpleasant (((Maybe someone has an idea how to fix it? I would be very grateful!) By the way, the charge lasts longer than stated, although it’s probably the minimum , 120min. I have it removed for 2h 30min, and with another 15-20 minutes looking for a base.There are two programs to choose from, you can choose certain days and times for cleaning (I have daily) or set the mode to be removed when fully charged, then it will be cleaned every time it charges. But this is more likely for large apartments. , where one charge is clearly not enough to clean the whole apartment. By the way, since the test run, I have never cleaned it all, Kusenka, he is trying, our little house))) IN THE HOUSE PURE !!! While I am very pleased, and then we will look at how long it is durable))
Pabel Yana, 2013-12-13 Evaluation 5
- Great vacuum cleaner. For an hour I drove around all odnushku, tired and he got to the base.
- Dust scored full container. Himself climbed and vacuumed under the bed.
- the wheels are spring loaded
- harvesting movements are very chaotic
- stuck between the legs of the chair a couple of times
- choose from wires
A good vacuum cleaner, and for this money maybe even the best)
Anonim 2014-04-07 Evaluation 5
- Cleans himself. With porozhek does not fall. Wash of course can not do anything.
- A week later, it began to turn off spontaneously. Does not react to any buttons. The battery was charged to full charge on a straight lace, the result is the same. When the coup (on the back) came to life. The battery pack is bad. Put a piece of paper into the battery compartment to seal it - it worked. Charges 7-8 hours, then 15 minutes work. and charge to the base. Manages to fully plant the battery. Clean the carpet at all without a pile, enough power. Palace with a pile of 1.5 cm. For the robot back-breaking work, stops and gives an error. In the kitchen, linoleum goes without problems, but it can leave crumbs in the center of the room.
Such money is clearly not worth it. Red price him 3 thousand.
Mankovsky Sergey, 2014-01-20 Evaluation 1
- Good machine! It copes with its task. Convenient in programming and self-cleaning.
- Not yet revealed them.
Very pleased with the purchase)
Cleaned everywhere! I even take him to the country house in the summer, helping me there.
Cherkasov Stas, 2014-12-08 Evaluation 5
test in the apartment