|Type of printing||colored|
|Printing technology||thermal jet|
|Automatic duplex printing||there is|
|Printing photos||there is|
|Number of colors||5|
|Minimum drop volume||1 pl|
|Borderless printing||there is|
|Maximum resolution for b / w printing||1200x2400 dpi|
|Maximum resolution for color printing||9600x2400 dpi|
|Print speed||15 images / min. (B / w A4), 10 images / min. (Color A4)|
|Printing time 10x15 cm (color)||21 s|
|Paper feed||145 sheet. (standard), 145 sheets. (maximum)|
|Paper density||64-300 g / m2|
|Print on:||cards, tapes, labels, photo paper, CD / DVD, glossy paper, envelopes, matte paper|
|Number of cartridges||5|
|Type of cartridge / toner||PGI-450PGBK (black pigment), CLI-451BK (black), CLI-451C (cyan), CLI-451M (magenta), CLI-451Y (yellow); Extended Life XL: PGI-450PGBK XL (black pigment), CLI-451BK XL (black), CLI-451C XL (cyan), CLI-451M XL (magenta), CLI-451Y XL (yellow)|
|Interfaces||Wi-Fi, 802.11n, USB 2.0|
|AirPrint support||there is|
|Direct printing||there is|
|Fonts and languages of management|
|OS support||Windows Mac OS|
|Power consumption (during operation)||24 W|
|Noise level at work||44.4 dB|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||451x128x368 mm|
|Features||black pigment ink|
Canon PIXMA iP7240 Printer Reviews
- the very first is print quality!
- 1. price
- 2. design
- 3. wifi
- 4. separate trays
- not yet found
even on plain paper comes out beautifully. There are no points on the photo paper, those who can see the points or still don’t like the quality - look in the settings, set the quality to high and choose the right type of paper. you just can not configure it correctly! paper used lomond 230 g / m, then someone wrote that he did not take such paper, a lie! In general, the photos are the same as in the photo salon for 5 rubles apiece.
1. It costs only 3300 rubles, less than $ 100.
2. Looks neat, strictly.
3. I did not even get the wire from the box, installed it in the air and printed it the same way.
4. Separate trays are very convenient, in one A4 there is plain paper, in the other there is 10x15 photo paper, you don’t have to run and insert the right one right now, the printer will take what you specify.
those who complain of gluttony - what did you want? Do you need photos to be contrasting, saturated, and so that the paint doesn’t go away? it is not physically possible! set the quality in the settings and enjoy the dull prints and long service cartridges! Now on this printer there are both CISS and PZK, but in the extreme case, you can buy ink inctec at 100 ml of each color for 700 rubles and fill your cartridges for health. in a 7 ml cartridge, 100 ml is 14 refills - 14 new cartridges of each color (14x5 = 70!) for 700 rubles is it expensive?
Koltinov Alexey, 2014-10-31 Evaluation 5
- 1. Design, no abundance of gloss.
- 2. To work, you need 1 power cable, the rest is wi-fi.
- 3. Paper inside, nothing sticks out.
- 4. 2 separate trays for simultaneous loading of a4 and photo paper
- 5. Itself turns on and opens the tray for reception when sending a job to it, it's a pity, but it does not work in the opposite direction.
- 6. Picture - after the 3rd photo we set the correct color settings and decided to buy a photo album. Excellent color rendition on super glossy paper. On a matte we get an excellent print like in a print shop.
- 7. When sending a photo from the phone and tablet prints on 10x15, and not on a4.
- 1. Noisy start, turns off for a long time.
- 2. Hypnotizes a cat.
He has long worked with many printers - Stylus, Phaser, ML ... was not ready for the fact that home printing went so far.
emaklav, 2013-12-09 Evaluation 5
- - Good print for relatively inexpensive.
- - If you set the print profile correctly, you get good pictures.
- - Low body
- - Wi-Fi (set where I wanted and print from absolutely any device, no wires)
- A small volume of cartridges (often getting starters for refilling using the syringe method tortures anyone).
- There are no refillable cartridges on sale (although they promise)
- CISS is also not yet, and without reaming the case it can not be put.
- The default Wi-Fi setting method is WPS. To find a utility for setting up the connection manually, you need to spend half a day (Uninvolved people will not understand!).
- The default print profile settings are none.
1) Minimum print profile setting:
In the printer properties tab - the Main tab - Media type - Photo Paper Pro Platinum tab, then below - Print quality Other - set - drag right to 1. Ok Ok Ok. The rest can not touch.
2) Wi-Fi, who does not have WPS in the router, is configured using the Canon IJ Network Tool utility. In the paper instructions that comes bundled descriptions not, see the electronic manual.
Anonim 2013-01-16 Evaluation 4
- Price! Plus minus three thousand rubles (less than $ 85, at the rate of mid-August 2014). Go ahead, find a printer or an MFP with the same characteristics, for the money!
- At the same time, excellent photo print quality (drop size 1 picoliter!), Resolution 9600x2400 dpi. By these parameters, the printer is the market leader.
- Prints on A4, 10x15, 12x17 paper and on CD / DVD.
- Wi-Fi. On Win8.1, the printer is installed without problems, without connecting the wires to the computer, without manually installing the drivers.
- You can put the printer anywhere, in a place where it will not disturb anyone. You can print from any computer on your home network. You can print directly from a mobile phone (on Android, the program is called “Canon Easy-Photo Print” aka “EPP”), it works, it's fun. But configure almost nothing.
- Compact (relatively) dimensions.
- The design - "nothing sticks out." All trays and receiving trays when idle are closed. Dust does not climb inside. But it is also a relative disadvantage (there is no direct paper feed).
- When you start printing with the receiving tray closed, it opens automatically. I think it is very convenient, you will not break anything, you will not spoil it in the printer.
- Software (I put Canon My Print, although it is not necessary) is simple and straightforward. The settings in the program turned out to be largely unchanged since the days of the ancient Canon IP-4000, everything seemed well familiar. By the way, the highest quality printing goes with the following settings (if someone does not know): paper “Photo Paper Pro Platinum”, print quality, select “other”, then “set” and manually set the slider to one.
- There is no “upper” tray for direct paper feed. Someone may not need it, but because of its absence, such inconveniences arise as the seizure of several sheets of paper from the bottommost tray at once (not often, but it happens), and not digesting thick (specifically thick, not just dense, in density). must take such paper without question) paper is stuck. After all, the paper has to do U-turn, before printing. I personally did not have this, but I do not print on matte. They say that sometimes paper is already stuck with a density of 230 g / m2.
- When printing documents with tables and charts, vertical lines are shifted to the right or left. It looks like you are typing in some kind of draft mode. It is treated by setting the maximum quality, but the printing speed drops dramatically. The support of Canon, in general, responded as follows: quote (not mine, copied): “We inform you that since the table is graphics, it must be printed with the help of the cartridge responsible for printing photos in order to achieve maximum quality.” Like this. In fact, the minus is unpleasant, and before Canon, this, it seems, was not.
- On glossy soft-coated photo paper (the same popular Lomond 230g / m2), there are noticeable marks from the teeth of the gear pulling the paper.
- Small amount of starter cartridges. My printer’s software showed that the ink “was already quite finished!” (Before that there were warnings that such a color was “almost finished”) after printing 150 (plus or minus ten) 10x15 photos in the highest quality. In principle, after that you can already refill native cartridges (although I read that some do it even earlier).
- Bright power LEDs and Wi-Fi (I taped with black tape).
Total: for the money an excellent printer FOR HOME, NOT COMMERCIAL, PRINT PHOTOS! Not without flaws, but better for the price there is nothing.
And for flow and commercial use there is an Epson L-series, with a factory-made CISC and excellent native ink.
Nubs al 2014-08-22 Evaluation 5
- color and photo quality, Wi-Fi, printing on dvd, printing from a mobile phone
- a little awkward native print program
They wrote about red faces - out of the box it is, but if you go into the settings and put red at -15, and yellow at -5, everything becomes ok!
Waldemar Vonomis, 2013-06-20 Evaluation 5
- Wifi, quickly prints, paper does not stick out, two trays with photo paper and usual, low price of the printer
- small original cartridges
I bought this printer due to the presence of WIFI. The original print cartridges print fine, but you need to conjure with the color settings for a specific photo paper. Printed on photo paper 13 * 18, but A4 can be printed, you need to put it in another tray. I have not tried to refill ink yet, but I bought OCP ink. Native cartridges for the price equal to the new printer. What is the point of buying them, if for the same money you can buy a new printer with a set of cartridges? There are refillable cartridges, but you can refill your own ones, in any case, the price of the printer is inexpensive and there is no point in buying original cartridges.
Externally similar to the old VCR, put it under the monitor on the shelf and is very convenient and does not take too much space. Again, you do not need cables, you can print a photo from any computer via Wifi and even from a smartphone, it is very convenient, even the computer does not have to be turned on.
Gorbunov Alexander, 2013-10-03 Evaluation 5