|Device||printer / scanner / copier / fax|
|Type of printing||colored|
|Printing technology||piezoelectric jet|
|Automatic duplex printing||there is|
|Printing photos||there is|
|Number of colors||4|
|Minimum drop volume||1.5 square|
|Borderless printing||there is|
|Maximum resolution for b / w printing||6000x1200 dpi|
|Maximum resolution for color printing||6000x1200 dpi|
|Print speed||33 ppm (b / w A4), 25 ppm (color A4), 18 images / min (b / w A4), 16 image / min (color A4)|
|Printing time 10x15 cm (color)||30 s|
|Sensor type||contact (CIS)|
|Maximum original size||A4|
|Maximum scan size||216x297 mm|
|Color depth||48 bit|
|Scanner resolution||2400x2400 dpi|
|Scanner resolution (enhanced)||19200x19200 dpi|
|Scan speed (color)||3.37 sec|
|Scan speed (b / w)||3.37 sec|
|Sending an image by e-mail||there is|
|Maximum resolution of the copier (b / w)||1200x1200 dpi|
|Maximum resolution of the copier (color)||1200x1200 dpi|
|Copy speed||15 ppm (b / w A4), 10 ppm (color A4)|
|Scaling step||1 %|
|Paper feed||150 sheets. (standard), 150 sheets. (maximum)|
|Paper output||50 sheet. (standard), 50 sheet. (maximum)|
|Manual tray capacity||1 sheet.|
|Paper density||64-220 g / m2|
|Print on:||cards, films, labels, glossy paper, envelopes, matte paper|
|Resource color cartridge / toner||1200 pages|
|Resource b / w cartridge / toner||1200 pages|
|Number of cartridges||4|
|Type of cartridge / toner||black LC563BK, color LC563C / M / Y, high-capacity black LC-567XLBK, color LC-565XLC / M / Y|
|Memory / Processor|
|Fax memory||200 pages|
|Color fax||there is|
|Maximum fax resolution||203x198 dpi|
|Maximum Transmission Rate||33.6 kbps|
|PC Fax||there is|
|Interfaces||Ethernet (RJ-45), Wi-Fi, 802.11n, USB 2.0|
|AirPrint support||there is|
|Card reader||there is|
|Memory card support||Memory Stick, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Pro, SD|
|Direct printing||there is|
|Web interface||there is|
|Fonts and languages of management|
|OS support||Windows Mac OS|
|Information display||color LCD display|
|Display diagonal||1.8 inches|
|Power consumption (during operation)||21 W|
|Power consumption (standby)||5.5 W|
|Noise level at work||50 dB|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||480x163x290 mm|
|Features||business smart concept|
Reviews of the jet Brother MFC-J2310 MFP
- HUGE functional. I have not seen a printer that can print with a dropbox. Put it in comparison with any printer up to 20k and this printer will be better.
- With great effort, the cover is closed where the cables are located, it was possible to make it softer.
I do not know what kind of user previously wrote this stupid review but the printer is very cool.
Anonim 2013-11-10 Evaluation 5
- Appearance, thought out. Paper inside the tray does not get dusty. A huge functionality ...
- The driver disk did not start up at all, the computer simply does not see it, tried everything ... there is no usb cable in the kit, but it did not come in handy to me, I connected the port to the free port on the router through the LAN, downloaded the driver from the office. The site tuned everything quickly clearly ...
Bought after the new year prints clearly both black and white and color documents. photo quality on photo paper 10 * 15 matte, decent. photocopies I get clear ... ps I liked the MFP for now without jambs ...
Anonim 2014-01-13 Evaluation 4
- In the comment
- In the comment
I took it as an alternative to Epson with its CISS, for the following reasons:
- it is necessary to print a little at home;
- does not require a super-duper photo quality;
- I did not see a clear confirmation from Epson that Epson would be an independent network device (I was interested in the ability to print via a Wi-Fi home network from Epson, but I saw only the ability to print directly from smartphones, I wanted a real network printer and not a toy, since there are several computers, so that each of them can be printed over the air);
- a compact view, a great opportunity to hide the wires inside the case, unlike the Epson clamshell.
Excellent software, was pleasantly surprised by the ability to recognize the scanned text by the printer program in text editors.
When you turn off and restart, Wi-Fi finds it difficult, and not always, but finds it nonetheless. We write this in the negative. For me, this minus is practically the only one. I found a way out of the situation idle time - I plugged the MFP into the socket without the possibility of disconnecting
The paper is not gathering dust because it is hidden. The amount of remaining paper is visible.
I scan for android-background, typing from it as well. Prints from a smartphone, even from the Internet, the iPrint & Scan program from the android market has a built-in browser. It can even daughter - student of the seventh grade.
Many settings. There is a fax, address book up to one hundred numbers.
Photos turn out good. If you do not hold photos from a photo workshop for a long time, then I would even say excellent pictures are printed.
I bought it two months ago, I print 20 sheets of text and about five photos per week. Ink left about 90%.
In general, - happy. No stripes when printing is not noticed, everything is clear. A3 format with direct hands prints great.
Chrobostov Dmitry, 2014-11-14 Evaluation 5
- Prints very fast and in good quality! Printed photos ranging from 10 * 15 to a3, the quality is very good. Ogramm resource cartridge 1200 sheets !!!!
- Not found!
jghcdgh hm 2014-01-16 Evaluation 5
- Cartridges are easily refilled, only you need to use water-based inks, usually black - pigment in refill kits - the head can clog up. Chip reset is not necessary.
- Compact, stylish, stable print over WiFi. The text on A4 prints quickly, the sheets just shoots.
- there is no automatic feeder for scanning, A3 can print only from manual feed, slowly and unevenly.
it is normal for home, for office if A3 is needed, then it is not suitable, for A4 to office it is better to take the next model with an automatic feeder for the scanner. Instructions for refilling can be found on the Internet. I stand in the hallway on the dresser, well fit into the interior.
Svetlov Ilya, 2014-07-09 Evaluation 4
- Very fast printing
- Compact size for A3
- Good color rendering
- In fact, a mini office with fax
- It is easy to install a CISS without spoiling the appearance and without straining the head assembly with an extra construction !!!
- There is an application for Android scanning and printing
- 1. Less settings in scanner programs relative to Epson.
- 2.When the print quality settings are low, a lowercase overlap of the first and last pixel in the head is observed in the photo, while leaving barely noticeable lines of spaces. When printing with high quality, everything goes perfectly.
Excellent home printer with a large number of sheets of printing on native cartridges (up to 1200) and a furious speed of throwing out sheets, if several pages are printed. When using a CISS, it is imperative to buy auto-reset chips included. Native chips are not reset, as someone previously lied. Communication over the air flies with the 8th Windows. On XP for some reason, it is hard to load color photos. The text flies everywhere well. A3 sheets are manually refilled from the rear tray one by one. Someone wrote that his print is a curve. If you fill the sheet all the way down, the A3 writes perfectly. The main thing is that the sheet is upright, leaning against the wall. Then the printer itself aligns its position before printing. I do not like? Buy a different and bulky model!
Before that, there were only Epsons, but the new modifications got out with their capricious chips. Sorry for the Epson 1160, he worked his 9 years as a hare.
I hope Brother also will not fail. Half a year, normal flight
s dima 2015-03-12 Evaluation 5