|Device||printer / scanner / copier / fax|
|Type of printing||black and white|
|Automatic duplex printing||there is|
|Maximum resolution for b / w printing||600x600 dpi|
|Print speed||25 pages / min (b / w A4), 12 pages / min (b / w A3)|
|Warm up time||20 s|
|First print out time||8 c (b / w)|
|Scanner type||tablet / broaching|
|Maximum original size||A3|
|Color depth||24 bit|
|Scanner resolution||600x600 dpi|
|Capacity of the device of automatic feeding of originals||50 sheets|
|Scan speed (color)||20 originals per minute A4 (300 dpi)|
|Scan speed (b / w)||40 originals per minute A4 (300 dpi)|
|Sending an image by e-mail||there is|
|Maximum resolution of the copier (b / w)||600x600 dpi|
|Copy speed||25 pages / min (b / w A4), 12 pages / min (b / w A3)|
|Time to first copy||7.8 s|
|Scaling step||1 %|
|Maximum number of copies per cycle||999|
|Paper feed||600 sheet. (standard), 1600 sheet. (maximum)|
|Paper output||300 sheet. (standard)|
|Manual tray capacity||100 sheet.|
|Paper density||45-256 g / m2|
|Print on:||cards, labels, glossy paper, envelopes, matte paper|
|Resource b / w cartridge / toner||15,000 pages|
|Number of cartridges||1|
|Type of cartridge / toner||TK-475|
|Memory / Processor|
|Memory||1024 MB, maximum 2048 MB|
|CPU frequency||800 MHz|
|Maximum Transmission Rate||33.6 kbps|
|Interfaces||Ethernet (RJ-45), USB 2.0|
|Card reader||there is|
|Memory card support||Compact flash|
|Direct printing||there is|
|Fonts and languages of management|
|PostScript support||there is|
|Support||PostScript 3, PCL 5e, PCL 6, PDF|
|OS support||Windows, Linux, Mac OS|
|Information display||color LCD display|
|Power consumption (during operation)||530 W|
|Power consumption (standby)||114 W|
|Noise level at work||46.8 dB|
|Standby noise level||27.1 dB|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||590x694x590 mm|
Kyocera FS-6525MFP MFP reviews
- - comfortable in using;
- - easy to set up;
- - A lot of functions - you can customize almost as you please, while all the main works out of the box;
- - a good resource toner cartridge;
- - easy to refuel;
- - good quality scan;
- - color scanner as standard;
- - quickly scans.
- - for physical buttons there are very cool Russified inserts instead of standard inscriptions in English :-)
- crooked web admin interface.
Good MFP. We first bought 1 pc. on trial, after six months of work, it proved to be good - they bought another one. Problems are also not observed. The devices are constantly in operation, the loads are high - no maintenance problems were observed. One printed about 30,000 pages, 10,000 scanned, no problems. The other is a little smaller, but soon, too, will catch up, everything is in order.
With the second there was a small problem - the auto scanner of the scanner didn’t take the paper badly, took the paper with a lower density - it became normal. Otherwise, everything is fine. There is a scan sent to mail, FTP or SMB (in the folder).
Build quality is decent.
Kudryavtsev Vladimir, 2014-05-19 Evaluation 4
- Fast color and black-and-white scanning, saving to one PDF file,
- Difficulties with configuring the scanner
We bought the device yesterday. What strained this impressive dimensions. Copy and print without any complaints. What surprised it was the scanning and saving capabilities ... and the speed of it all. There were problems with setting up the network but replace the name of the company in the Latin alphabet, everything was decided.
It would not be bad to have step-by-step instructions on how to configure the scanner. Even in the internet really did not find anything. Only the administrator was able to configure to the end.
Kostromin Nikolay, 2013-11-21 Evaluation 5
- He performs his main role perfectly well!
- Scanning to the server’s hard disk is also conveniently done in different formats, and most importantly - in PDF.
- And you can use auto feed or manual. All the same writes all in one file. Quick scan.
- Slightly long process before scanning. The scanning process itself is fast
Mileage is more than 37 thousand pages. Prints quickly. Scans perfectly.
Here we are thinking about the acquisition of PF-470 for sheets A3.
Anonim 2014-03-29 Evaluation 5
- Price. I understand not high.
- Very slow. This also applies to printing and the speed of digestion of the file sent.
- Inconvenience of management.
- Constantly requires intervention (especially amusing, please wipe the glass - ignore))
Bought at work, in the office, I use 2 months. If you compare with Canon, then this is the same as comparing Solaris with BMW. I send the word file with one page, it starts typing in 15-30 seconds. If you print pages 100, then you can go and drink tea. The queue is going near the printer.
If you print often and in many ways, then forget about this device with an incongruous name. He just is not practical for the office, but for the house such a fool is also not needed.
Miser pays twice!
Yes, and still paper is uncomfortable to load. The pack should be divided into 3-4 parts, and then thrust.
Anonim 2015-07-10 Evaluation 1
- convenient scanner, quiet, not very high cost of printing a page
- broke after 1 year and 5 days after the purchase error F040 resolution - replacement of the motherboard for 25,000 rubles
I worked for only a year, but everyone got used to it and left a drawer and a cartridge, order another one, but not so enthusiastic about the device.
archpawell, 2015-01-13 Evaluation 3