|Purpose||Appointment: for the car / for the SUV|
|Diameter||Diameter: 13/14/15/16/17/18/19/20 "|
|Profile width||Profile width: 155/165/175/185/195/205/215/225/235/245/255/265/275/285 mm|
|Profile height||Profile height: 40/45/50/55/60/65/70/75/80|
|Functions and features|
|Maximum speed index||Maximum speed index: Q (up to 160 km / h) / T (up to 190 km / h)|
|Load index||Load index: 75 ... 116|
|Maximum load (per tire)||Maximum load (per tire): 387 ... 1250 kg|
|Sealing method||Sealing method: tubeless|
|RunFlat technology||RunFlat technology: optional|
Reviews Continental ContiIceContact winter tires
- quiet, the rustling of thorns is not audible; rubber rumble uniform at speeds up to 120; clear and predictable behavior on any surface; the moment of demolition is distinct and soft.
- very soft sidewalls; rubber gives a false sense of summer road
skated 2 weeks on them before you write a review.
experience taxiing 10 years year-round.
past rubber experience: Michelin x-ice (velcro, r15), hack-2, hack-4. all in dimension 205/55 r16.
after reading reviews (especially from Mike) I wanted to refuse in favor of Michelin. BUT! Michelin in the Russian Federation only production of the Russian Federation. I did not find anything else, but having the sad experience of summer khaki made in the Russian Federation, we really didn’t want to buy ours, even though quality control, etc. promises from the manufacturer ...
still bought these. on the third day I went to the test site, and on my way back at night I also tested the ruts on the Moscow Ring Road and other roads. at different speeds. with the stabilization and traction control systems turned on and off. In short, half the night riding.
in the snow rows perfectly. parking in a snowdrift and with a partial landing on the belly - with a bang. on the ice (on a nearby rink) - well, you need to be friends with your head - a little more speed and you will not be saved by anything. in general, it clings perceptibly, you can play with gas, and most importantly you get a response from rubber (on a fresh hack 4 it was worse with this - it carried). inhibits quality too. Abs at the last moment starts to work.
on the asphalt in winter (from -10 to 0) is satisfied with the behavior. I had to slow down a couple of times, so after a moment I was already worried about my ass, because stops almost stake. haka4 is prone to yaw with such braking.
with systems disabled, the behavior is very predictable. The moment of demolition is 100% felt and it is soft. on hake4 this moment is difficult to catch, i.e. first holds, and then immediately skid. At the end of the same car you catch smoothly.
test with disabled systems on the elk test. at speeds up to 80 km / h - I cope, although in the limit my hands can sweat. :)
I had no problems with ruts. during rebuilds, neither asphalt nor snow ruts cause problems and the car is moving along a predetermined course.
for civilian driving with the head MOST THAT !!!
osjun, 2012-02-24 Evaluation 5
- All the advantages of which they write here are true. It normally holds on any surface at reasonable speeds, paddles over snow and ice, spikes do not fly out, etc. I will not repeat, this is a great winter tires.
- Despite the fact that many deny it - rubber howls. Stable cyclical hum at speeds above 30 km / h. Judging by two sets of purchased new in different (proven) places: one 16 (purchased in 2012) and 17 (purchased in 2014) installed on different cars with full (Audi Q3) and front-wheel drive (Audi A3). Each set passed more than 5,000 km, the buzz went nowhere. May depend on noise insulation. Maybe on business-class machines and above the lack of irrelevant =)
Subjectively better than Russian hakka and not worse than Finnish for sure.
cheapthrills, 2014-10-24 Evaluation 5
- Very predictable behavior of a car on a well-groomed road powdered with fresh snow :) Compared to rattling Hakka (there were 4 before), this rubber is simply not audible. Rubber VERY pleased!
- And where can I buy good cheap winter tires ??? Rubber is either good or cheap. Agree with a toad !!! :)
Look carefully at the mounting rubber. Studded winter asymmetry is not very common and service managers can nagatachit !!!
Anonim 2012-01-17 Evaluation 5
- Holds the road well (tried at a speed of 140-150 km / h). I do not understand how others may have such negative feedback for this reason. In the snow rows excellent. Crawled almost from the belly and on the machine. I go 2nd season. During the first season I didn’t lose a single spike (about 5000 km). Half a second season on asphalt (there was no snow).
- Noise on asphalt
Rubber worth the money.
Avantime-pro, 2012-02-23 Evaluation 5
- + Excellent behaves on the ice.
- + Excellent behaves on wet pavement after reagents.
- + Excellent pulls in the snow
- + On all-wheel drive Suzuki Jimny, she drags everywhere and anywhere (easily climbed on a steep hill over the porridge of snow on top of the purest ice)
- + Minimum aquaplaning
- When installing can put the wrong side
If you have a car driving to the right or other difficulties arise when using this rubber, then check whether the rubber is properly installed on the disk: snowflakes should be on the outside of the wheel (!!!)
Unfortunately, not many installers look at inside / outside tags during installation (for example, I mistakenly turned over 3 wheels).
I change tires early before the first snow and take off already when the asphalt is almost dry - for 2 seasons all the spikes are in place, the protector is like new! I am delighted! :)
Rubber has a twin brother-year-old version with a similar name with generally zero aquaplaning and excellent tenacity. If you like ContiIceContact and want the same buzz in the summer, be sure to look for it.
Pupkin Artem, 2013-07-21 Evaluation 5
- The advantage is one and most important, it comes out of the totality of qualities, and this is the complete adequacy of the tire and instilling confidence in the possibility of performing all the necessary maneuvers in the city on any surface, BUT, subject to the speed limit, and the overall adequacy of the winter road situation assessment! It allows me to fool around, so far I have not tested its critical boundary on different surfaces, but the reserve is more than enough :) The truth is to say that a normal person does not have to drive in a city like that in winter, in all normal situations it is more than enough.
- - There are questions to the behavior on asphalt at above 80 km / h.
- - Price. I can only offer to divide the overpayment by years or months, in order to psychologically accept the overpayment in $ 25. a month worthy of the feeling of control cars in the winter, looking at the slipping Lanos in the next Rada :)
This is a Continental ContiIceContact 2013 with a lightweight spike.
There was nothing to complain about, it was a pity for money, but there was no reason to get upset, fortunately :) They took VW NewBeetle (2.0 AT) 16R.
Overclocking The machine is like a tank, downhill on any surface, porridge, snow, ice, without hints of axle boxes (unless you specifically drown the pedal). Neighbors in the rows are grinding, and I can surely leave first.
Braking too pleases, if you don’t hear the ABS adequately (of course, if you clap your ears and you have to press the brakes hard, then ABS will work).
Taxiing charm, if you intend to exceed the normal rate of entry into a turn, you can see a soft uniform demolition with the prevailing drift of priests, but very understandable and pleasant. It is not strange, the machine is aligned to the discharge of gas (front-wheel drive!) And the addition of gas and the alignment of the trajectory of the wheel. On the ice, even while braking, the machine is also driving, it does not float directly with jerks in the direction of turning the wheels.
On dry and wet asphalt, I didn’t carry a machine on spikes in extreme modes (spikes are pitiful), so I didn’t notice anything that brought an unpleasant surprise, in simple modes everything is very adequate.
It made a lot of noise, after about 300 km it became quiet, and you can't tell that the thorn.
Comfort. Soft, I like it.
Speed. Already after 80 km / h you can feel easy swimming (at 0 -2), it's not pleasant, I will try to increase the pressure above the norm, let's see, I hope it will help. But in the city in winter at such a speed I don’t see much sense in driving. If you need a track, then of course the moment is important. It is also worth being aware that the Scandinavian type tires always lose at speed on the asphalt, but they win in the snow / ice.
Reliability. So far, it seems like all the spikes are in place (just over 1000km while driving).
In general, I chose to read for a long time, changed my mind many times, but bought it! So far, not regretted. There will be additions, I will write. I would buy it on the second machine, but it doesn’t need spike because of trips to Europe, I took Haka R2.
Dakal Yuri, 2013-12-25 Evaluation 5