|Type of cartridge||key|
|Number of speeds||1|
|Nutrition||from the network|
|Chuck diameter||1.5 - 13 mm|
|Max. idle speed||2800 rpm|
|Power consumption||580 W|
|Max. drilling diameter (wood)||20 mm|
|Max. drilling diameter (metal)||13 mm|
|Max. drilling diameter (concrete)||12 mm|
|Functions and features|
|Modes of operation||blow drilling|
|Opportunities||reverse, electronic speed control|
|Adaptations||additional handle, drilling depth limiter|
Reviews about drills Interskol DU-580ER
- Super Reliability, Power
- no for this price
This drill has worked for me for 7 years, collected ~ 120 baths, that is, drilled an inconceivable number of holes in the timber, slate, concrete, the solution interfered, etc. Drill in the heat with overheating smoked, even burned a couple of times - but it still worked. Very strong soft plastic case (does not crack). The reducer has died recently, but it continues to work intermittently. I ordered the same)
Yasinskas Victor, 2014-02-20 Evaluation 5
- Very light and comfortable. Long power cord. I liked the power of work
- Fully plastic case
For home and garden very well. Now I would take, of course, the model DU-750ER, but when I bought did not know. Although this drill never let me down.
alex-sgu, 2010-05-06 Evaluation 5
- I am so pleased that it may seem that I am an agent of the Interskol;)
- Reliable I have been working for 7 years probably, if not more. And it does not plan to break down its functions. A good cartridge and mechanics - after a rather aggressive (for an amateur) exploitation does not hit at all. But I interfered with its plitonite and furrowed the grooves with a cone and polished the wood ...
- Ergonomic and solid case. Convenient controls.
- Power is enough for home use. In any case, in a brick house.
- The price is low :)
- The remaining advantages are clear from the specification - impact mechanism, reverse, removable second handle, smooth adjustment of revolutions, trigger lock, etc. - all this is. And it is convenient.
- There is no.
- You can certainly be upset that there is no gearbox, flashlight, metal gearbox, etc. All this is good, but would transfer it to another price niche: (
I had to once interfere with her concrete: (
Not to say that for her this mockery went away without a trace - the trigger began to seize up a bit and make noise on the gearbox. After some time, the trigger began to work again flawlessly, but the noise of the gearbox remained. For comparison. My brother in similar circumstances died a drill of the same class of Stihl or Skill, I do not remember already.
Reliable and trouble-free as Kalash. If it ever fails, it will be replaced only with the same one, only in the case (I took it when they were still in the cardboard boxes). DU-580 is such a thing that just does its job, and you do not think about it.
jacku79, 2010-07-03 Evaluation 5
- Reliable, powerful, there is a reverse and adjustment of turns, can be used as a screwdriver!
I have been using the drill for 6 years, I have mainly drilled concrete, bricks, used it as a screwdriver, it works like a clock. A year ago, I decided to look at the mozhet brushes that were erased and replaced, lubricate the gears and the shaft, surprisingly the brushes like new ones and gears should not be lubricated and not a hint of erasability of the shaft and gears!
ale57295360, 2012-11-17 Evaluation 5
- Reliable. I have been working for 6 years. I will not say that I am using her very intensively, rather ordinary tasks in the house, but she does not even hint at a breakdown. Everything is like a clock.
- For me, no. Concrete did not have to interfere, but for the rest of its power enough.
In my opinion no worse than Bosch. Pleasantly surprised by our technique.
p.s. And interskol had good advertising on billboards with drilled guide and the inscription Show who is the boss :)
nevlabs 2011-12-08 Evaluation 5
- Easy, inexpensive
- tightening the cartridge without skill causes inconvenience
The power of the drill is enough for holes 13-16 mm. When working at high loads, no burning smell was detected. Price drill pleasantly surprised. Adjustment of turns and reverse sometimes help out. The only drawback is the clamping of the drill bits in the chuck. The slots on the chuck and key often slip, which reduces the clamping force of the drill bit in the chuck and increases the time for changing drills.
Anonim 2014-03-17 Evaluation 5