|Type of||regular hair dryer|
|Number of modes||6|
|Independent adjustment of heat and air flow||there are heating modes - 3, modes of air flow intensity - 2|
|Additional Modes||cold air supply, ionization|
|Design||hanging loop, removable filter|
|Dimensions (WxDxT)||230x300x120 mm|
|Power cord length||3m|
|overheat protection||there is|
|In set||diffuser, hub|
Reviews about hair dryer Bosch PHD9760 / 9769
- 1. Professional motor that provides a long time of continuous work, and also (in theory) - a long service life.
- 2. Big power of an air stream
- 3. Cold air mode (and really cold)
- 4. Cold air button - fixed
- 5.Ionization, and with the possibility of its shutdown
- 6. Long cord (although sometimes it can be a disadvantage, for example, when a nearby outlet is located such a long cord will only interfere).
- 7. Very nice-looking and tactile plastic of the case, resembling matte velvet rubber.
- Pretty heavy and noisy - although perhaps the same can be said about any other powerful models, so I will not quibble.
- And he is somehow uncompromising or something ... For example, to make it so that he blew only lightly, or warmed only a little bit - is impossible. Even if it blows - it blows so much, and heats it - it heats so much :) But then it can happen that the owner of this engineering masterpiece from all its possible modes will REALLY use only one or two, the rest will seem excessive to him.
The dryer has 2 air speeds, and in both it blows quite strongly. "Light breeze" is not provided in principle :)
Heats even excessively. There are 3 levels of heating in it: the first one is almost cold (I didn’t feel heating at all in this mode), the second one is very warm (that's right), the third one is too hot (in my opinion).
There is a cold air button, and it is fixed (unlike the absolute majority of household hair dryers, where it has to be held all the time). This is one of the advantages of this model.
When the button is pressed, the air is really cold (or rather, the ambient temperature) - unlike most household hair dryers, in which the air is still a bit warm. And this is also an advantage of this model. However, I did not notice the difference between this mode (with the button pressed) and the first mode of the temperature switch.
There is an ionization function, and it can be switched off (which is rarely the case: usually, ionization either exists and always works, or it does not exist at all).
By the way, in my opinion, the benefits of ionization are noticeable: the hair does not dry out, but remains a bit wet. And the presence of the off button allows everyone to decide on this personally.
The professional AC motor is installed in the hair dryer; it can work for several minutes, like most household hair dryers, but for an arbitrarily long time without overheating. Yes, there is protection from overheating. So perhaps they can even warm the apartment, even though things dry: a hairdryer should withstand such a regime, and for an arbitrarily long time. But our ears can not stand :)
It sounds quite loud. And the hand feels vibrations when you hold it. Although it can a powerful hair dryer and should, I can not judge.
It has a thick and long cord of 3 meters (for most household hair dryers - 1.8).
In general, this unit combines almost the entire set of features that are only in hair dryers. And in terms of the completeness of all modes and qualities - he has very few competitors. However, it is possible that due to its “excessiveness and uncompromisingness” it is not suitable for everyone.
Anonim 2012-01-22 Evaluation 4
- Powerful, quickly dries, 3 degrees of heating air on the rise, 2 speeds, not twisting and a long cord, there is a loop for which you can hang a hair dryer in the place where you are comfortable.
- Not seen.
I use this hair dryer every day for 3 and a half months, very satisfied. I use the functions of cold air and ionization from time to time, since the function of the snowflake perfectly replaces 1 speed in the first degree of air heating, and ionization is somehow indifferent to me. Many people write about weight and noise ... If you don’t wear anything heavier than lipstick, phone and keys, then yes, it is heavy. The weight of the device is normal for such power and is absolutely not noticed for the second time. My family did not notice any particular noise, it works like any other hair dryer, maybe if it is a little louder, but only because of the high power and excellent performance. Hair dries quickly. To the pluses you can add its stylish look and non-slip pen material. Excellent device, I don’t regret my choice.
love.london.gbr, 2011-11-15 Evaluation 5
- Very powerful, perfectly dry hair. I have long hair, so a less powerful hair dryer to dry for a long time. Very pleasant ionization mode, and the cold air inside is hot. Hair does not overdry, feeling like after laying in the salon.
- A bit heavy, if the styling is done independently.
Subjectively, I really like this hair dryer. I advise everyone :)
Anonim 2011-03-21 Evaluation 5
- Very powerful hair dryer. Comfortable body cover (non-slip). Long power cord - very convenient (not always the socket is next to the mirror). It is happy for all 100%. Recommend
- A bit heavy - but this is a matter of habit. After a couple of weeks, this ceased to be noticeable.
eg15151, 2010-07-26 Evaluation 5
- many modes
- drying takes 5 minutes
- long cord
- for someone size, but does not bother me.
- the buttons are not very arranged, especially ionization, constantly turning off, but this is a matter of habit.
Great hair dryer. Everyone is satisfied and saves time for drying and styling.
LiMMy, 2010-10-22 Evaluation 5
- 1. Powerful, dries quickly and well
- 2. Adequate temperature and speed modes, the possibility of their combination
- 3. The cold air button does not have to be held constantly.
- 4. Long cord, you can safely plug into the outlet two meters from the mirror
- 5. Long body - hair to the blades does not tighten in the rear grille
- 1. The location of the ionization button. Constantly falls under the finger and turns off
For a long time she was afraid of hair dryers, while still at school she tightly burned her hair with an old Soviet-made monster. But the pace of life dictates his own, bought. Chose a long time, guided by reviews. About the purchase did not regret even once. Since then, I had to try other hair dryers at a party - each had drawbacks compared to this. Either there was not enough power, or something was wrong with temperature / speed, or something else was wrong. Fen like it. And with the hair for half a year nothing terrible happened :)
avdius, 2012-04-25 Evaluation 5